Wither skeleton spawners
cryptin •

cryptin

Server
Skyblock
Suggestion
I think that there should be wither skeleton spawners(can be expensive) because i have seen people grind in the nether for hours and hours to get no wither skulls. So i think this addition would be great, especially for those who are wanting to fight the wither.
I think that there should be wither skeleton spawners(can be expensive) because i have seen people grind in the nether for hours and hours to get no wither skulls. So i think this addition would be great, especially for those who are wanting to fight the wither.

lovegrim100

i think this would break the eco of skyblocks as wither armour is 20mil a piece u add these they drop to 500k

cryptin

Maybe it can be like very expensive and make the drop rate lower than usual and maybe it can be only kept for a certain amount of time

iPogTroll_

Maybe it can be like very expensive and make the drop rate lower than usual and maybe it can be only kept for a certain amount of time
Thats not possible and theres already so many rich players if you do this more players will grind and possibility that the diamond mine will be flooded

swervv

Director
Staff member
Director
Admin
Hey @cryptin thank you for the suggestion.

As mentioned the spawner would make earning wither skulls too easy and would defeat the purpose of the armour.

cryptin

Hey @cryptin thank you for the suggestion.

As mentioned the spawner would make earning wither skulls too easy and would defeat the purpose of the armour.
Ok 1 thing, does hitting the wither give you the armour because i am very confused right now, but i guess thats the end of the discussion

swervv

Director
Staff member
Director
Admin
The 3 players with the highest damage will get a random piece of the wither set