Minions and an pvp mine
Thoughcookie •

Thoughcookie

Server
skyblock
Suggestion
I think u know the Minions on Hypixel right?
I my eyes is this a cool feature what we need on the server

My second suggestion is an simple pvpmine where u can mine ores and fight people because the mines a way to expensive and this for free
l

swervv

Director
Staff member
Director
Admin
Hey @Thoughcookie thank you for the suggestion.

The pvp mine is a good idea but having dedicated pvp mine would probably make the current pvp arena redundant. Instead i would add shards/spikes of ores that are mineable into the existing pvp arena.

Minions are a good idea but are a pretty stereotypical thing to have on a skyblock server at the moment. We would have to create a few prototypes before we find something we could introduce onto the server. I'll get back to you if any progress is made with a prototype.

Thoughcookie

Hey @Thoughcookie thank you for the suggestion.

The pvp mine is a good idea but having dedicated pvp mine would probably make the current pvp arena redundant. Instead i would add shards/spikes of ores that are mineable into the existing pvp arena.

Minions are a good idea but are a pretty stereotypical thing to have on a skyblock server at the moment. We would have to create a few prototypes before we find something we could introduce onto the server. I'll get back to you if any progress is made with a prototype.
Thank u