MatchSmatch

Server
Skyblock, Discord
Suggestion
Read Description
Suggestion Board

Perks
YouTube Perks
YouTube Rank Perks should be at least a little unique/different from crusader. Which is why I suggest adding the following perks to youtube rank: White & Red and Chat Name Color & Glow (To represent the youtube logo colors) and finally a YouTube tag, Also a very good command update would be a broadcast command with 2 options, to broadcast streams OR videos.

Knight Perks
Knight Rank Perks are just the credit ranks perks all mixed together, Except for /repair and /pv. It should be more unique and have more perks since it is bought with real life currency, unlike the credit ranks.

Islands
Basic Collector
The basic collector should be upgradable instead of having to buy a new one, Similar to the upgradable spawners!

Crates
All Crates
One-Time-Unlock Crate Prizes such as tags should be disabled if the player already has it, For example I have the LegendsMC tag, Next time i open a crate the LegendsMC tag should be replaced with another prize or removed.

Glow Crate
Glow Crate's Prices are way to high, should be at least 70-150 tokens.

General User Interface
Scoreboard
The scoreboard refresh rate should be faster since it's delayed. It should be around 20 - 40 ticks refresh rate. (20 ticks = 1 Second)

Shop
The Dynamic Prices are a good upgrade but it is really annoying since it goes down very fast, It can get annoying. For example: Cactus Farms. Cactus prices went down so quickly that it turned out to be a waste of time building all of it.

Discord
AFK Message Warning
As most of us know, the /afk command has been disabled for non-staff players because of spam advantage, But How about making it so if you type /msgafk (No rank required) If someone tries to message you, It'll say that "This player is AFK!" but won't send anything in public chat. It should turn off if you move, type anything in the chat, or do /msgafk again to toggle it. When you are in /msgafk mob's don't toggle your afk by hitting or pushing you, since that happens with most servers.

SuperNick Member Rank Disguise
If you super nick as a member rank, It shows "Member" in the tab player list, Whilst real member rank doesn't show "Member" in the tab player list.

Particle Effects Cosmetics Feature
Particle Effects should be a cosmetics feature, Like the glow. For example, It's unlocked for Legend but you have to unlock them, And for Legend+ It already has all particle effects unlocked like the glow.​

swervv

Director
Staff member
Director
Admin
Scoreboard
The scoreboard refresh rate should be faster since it's delayed. It should be around 20 - 40 ticks refresh rate. (20 ticks = 1 Second)
This won't be increased due to it using more resources to do so which will affect players with slower connections (also the information on it isn't that important that it being updated every second instead of 1/20 of a second would give any disadvantage (All information on the scoreboard can be accessed using commands in real time also)

Shop
The Dynamic Prices are a good upgrade but it is really annoying since it goes down very fast, It can get annoying. For example: Cactus Farms. Cactus prices went down so quickly that it turned out to be a waste of time building all of it.
Changes are in the works again for the dynamic pricing. More information should be coming out soon

All Crates
One-Time-Unlock Crate Prizes such as tags should be disabled if the player already has it, For example I have the LegendsMC tag, Next time i open a crate the LegendsMC tag should be replaced with another prize or removed.
It is a good idea however it breaks the concept of having rare items in crates as it will take at more n number of times to get it from the crate (with n being the number of items in the crate) Instead of removing the item entirely I propose that credits/money/tokens are given instead for duplicate items

Knight Perks
Knight Rank Perks are just the credit ranks perks all mixed together, Except for /repair and /pv. It should be more unique and have more perks since it is bought with real life currency, unlike the credit ranks.
Agree, if you have any ideas on what we can add please let us know what we can add (this applies for all ranks)

YouTube Perks
YouTube Rank Perks should be at least a little unique/different from crusader. Which is why I suggest adding the following perks to youtube rank: White & Red and Chat Name Color & Glow (To represent the youtube logo colors) and finally a YouTube tag, Also a very good command update would be a broadcast command with 2 options, to broadcast streams OR videos.
Good concept will look into it. The chat colour won't happen, I'm not really a fan of having lots of colours in the chat as it makes it really unreadable and messy. The furthest I'm wiling to go with chat colours is the underlined style.

Basic Collector
The basic collector should be upgradable instead of having to buy a new one, Similar to the upgradable spawners!
Good idea, I'm not sure it will work though as the price of the basic collector is much lower than the other specialized ones so it probably won't make much of a difference

AFK Message Warning
As most of us know, the /afk command has been disabled for non-staff players because of spam advantage, But How about making it so if you type /msgafk (No rank required) If someone tries to message you, It'll say that "This player is AFK!" but won't send anything in public chat. It should turn off if you move, type anything in the chat, or do /msgafk again to toggle it. When you are in /msgafk mob's don't toggle your afk by hitting or pushing you, since that happens with most servers.
I'm fairly certain I have talked about this in the past with others, we already have an antiafk system that automatically flags players as afk (however it is only used for moderation/analytics) adding the notification for when a player is afk wouldn't be too hard of a task and have added it to the feature list

SuperNick Member Rank Disguise
If you super nick as a member rank, It shows "Member" in the tab player list, Whilst real member rank doesn't show "Member" in the tab player list.
Is already on our bugs list (although it is marked as low priority (ie doesn't break mechanics and isn't harmful to the server) will likely be fixed after I have finished school in 2 weeks

Particle Effects Cosmetics Feature
Particle Effects should be a cosmetics feature, Like the glow. For example, It's unlocked for Legend but you have to unlock them, And for Legend+ It already has all particle effects unlocked like the glow.
Can you explain what you mean by particle effect cosmetics?

Aatricity

Swervv, about the Youtube rank thing, I think that the broadcast thing would be a good idea as most people don't look at discord since you dont @everyone and also some people aren't even in the discord

MatchSmatch

First of all, thank you so much @swervv @Aatricity t
Good concept will look into it. The chat colour won't happen, I'm not really a fan of having lots of colours in the chat as it makes it really unreadable and messy. The furthest I'm wiling to go with chat colours is the underlined style.
Thanks for the reply! I think you got the wrong idea, I didnt mean chat color as in message color, I had that on my server but it made the messages unreadable and disturbing, I meant chat color as in a chat NAME color, You know the thing that almost everyone has..

Swervv, about the Youtube rank thing, I think that the broadcast thing would be a good idea as most people don't look at discord since you dont @everyone and also some people aren't even in the discord
@swervv As @Aatricity said, Not everyone is in the discord server and when they are, from a general notice, they barely view the content creators channel since most are on DND mode, the past few streams on my channel i had to get CRK to send an /alert for me since there is no command.

Can you explain what you mean by particle effect cosmetics?
For example like the PlayerParticles plugin, GParticles plugin, Basically a particle effect system that generates particles around you, Not excessive particles like wings tho since that can cause lag, It is also a great feature since if they don't want the particles they can turn it OFF in their Minecraft settings.

Thank you for reading <3