MatchSmatch

Server
All
Suggestion
Description

MatchSmatch's Suggestion Board V2

Global

Particle Effects/Cosmetics

Last suggestion board I suggested for player particle cosmetic effects (such as the PlayerParticles plugin) Now that I think about it, Some computers can't handle as much particles so I would also like to suggest for that but there is an option to turn off particle viewing for the player since it can be very laggy for some people.

Discord

Youtube Content

Youtube Content is really unnoticeable as said from MatchSmatch's Suggestion board V1, There should be a command to broadcast videos and streams. You should add that + a notification reaction-role that YouTubers can ping in the content creators channel.

Tickets

The maximum tickets opened should be increased to 2, Especially in these times where a lot of new things have been released at once so there will be a lot of bugs which is why it should be increased to 2.

Suggestion Web-hook

I think a Suggestion discord web-hook would be a good idea and it hooks up the forum's SQL/database using something like JavaScript ( Node.js ) and hooking it up so whenever a new suggestion is posted, the web-hook will send a message!

Skyblock

Border

The /is menu should have an option to view the island border menu somewhere in the bottom corner since it isn't that important. There is also a bug where you cannot turn off island borders which is really annoying for people who have computers that cannot handle borders.

Store Payments

Legend+

I get why the Legend+ rank is monthly and not a one-time-payment but there should be an annual and quarterly option with a total of 3 payment options being Monthly, Annual, and Quarterly.

Ranking

YouTube Rank

I saw a lot of people trying to get youtube rank via other media platform (eg. TikTok, Twitch, Twitter) and I really don't get how it makes sense them getting YouTube rank for other platforms, So if you want to add other people as a media rank I recommend creating a new rank instead of giving YouTube rank to non-youtube channels since it really makes no sense.

Code

YouTube Video Broadcast Command
YAML:
# NOTE: This is a MyCommand plugin command!

'youtube_video_broadcast':
  command: /bcv
  type: BROADCAST_TEXT
  text:
  - '&e&lMed&6&lia &8>> &6%player_name% has posted a new video!'
YouTube Stream Broadcast Command

YAML:
# NOTE: This is a MyCommand plugin command!

'youtube_stream_broadcast':
  command: /bcs
  type: BROADCAST_TEXT
  text:
  - '&e&lMed&6&lia &8>> &6%player_name% is streaming via &cYou&fTube&6!'

Thanks for reading!
If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment!

Last edited:

Devilish_duck

Staff member
Helper
I agree with the youtube content creator ping part
tickets part u can report multiple things in the same ticket

suggestion web hook looks good but also there is a feed back team that takes the suggestions and writes down the good ones

border problem can be accessed through /is border (not sure why its not in /is menu) but the toggling border is a bug that's already in bug list

legend+ not sure what to say about that its up to higher ups

the youtube rank probably when more players who stream on other platforms it will be a thing (probably not sure its also up to higher ups)