Lucky Wheel
MegaCraft_DZ •

MegaCraft_DZ

Server
LegendsMC
Suggestion
We all got used on Crates, how about adding a 4th place to earn good stuff by luck? A Lucky Wheel may be a good idea. And to make it more fun. How about adding daily challenges, and after completing them u get key for this Lucky Wheel
For either survival and skyblock

MatchSmatch

This idea is really good. I agree with it. BUT There will be some problems. If the wheel is on a website, It must have very good Protection. If it's in game, It has a high chance of getting hacked. However, This Idea is amazing.

ben_z_13

Am I the only one who sorta thinks that this is just another crates. Once you get good enough even stuff in crates can be bad and a lucky wheel would probably just be another version of crates anyways...

ben_z_13

This idea is really good. I agree with it. BUT There will be some problems. If the wheel is on a website, It must have very good Protection. If it's in game, It has a high chance of getting hacked. However, This Idea is amazing.
There probably won't be a high chance of it getting hacked however we will have to watch out for exploits as that was pretty much what happened on the sb server with people making many accounts and completing quests and finally getting the knight voucher and this could be repeated lots of times. I think it would be fine and safe from hacking but other then that you can check my other post on why I don't think that it will be realistic

swervv

Director
Staff member
Director
Admin
Hey @MegaCraft_DZ thank you for the suggestion!

It seems like we are thinking on the same wavelength as we have already planned on adding a lucky wheel "mega crate". Unfortunately I can't reveal any more information other than that

swervv

Director
Staff member
Director
Admin
Am I the only one who sorta thinks that this is just another crates. Once you get good enough even stuff in crates can be bad and a lucky wheel would probably just be another version of crates anyways...
We are planning on reworking crates to make them more interesting for everyone, currently the crates are more of a chore to open compared to them being rewarding as most of the rewards hardly affect veteran player's progress

MegaCraft_DZ

dude... way harsh...
I said that so it can contain good stuff only...