#help-place on Discord
JorelJDS •

JorelJDS

Server
Discord
Suggestion
#help-place Discord Channel Suggestion.
I suggest making, a #help-place on discord because as a new comer it would be Helpful if, you know, people seek help sometimes, especially me ":D but its alright, just a recommendation, it would be really helpful! Other than that, making a Discord Helper role would be cool.
-JorelJDS

iPogTroll_

Thats a great idea now i have i an excuse for helping others even tho i am not staff

And also your basically saying an #faq channel

swervv

Director
Staff member
Director
Admin
Hey @JorelJDS thank you for the suggestion

Can you elaborate what the use of the channel is for?

We already have a channel for help (#reports) but I am guessing the channel will be used specifically for helping new comers on the server

swervv

Director
Staff member
Director
Admin
Hey @iPogTroll_ you can still help others in #reports, we don't believe in mini-modding especially punishing players for helping.

If you see a player who needs help, don't let the fact that you aren't staff stop you :)

axelox

Hey @JorelJDS thank you for the suggestion

Can you elaborate what the use of the channel is for?

We already have a channel for help (#reports) but I am guessing the channel will be used specifically for helping new comers on the server
I think Jorel meant to say implementing a FaQ channel, as getting help in #general is very easy, but I do not know how effective a FaQ would be since most people just go straight to asking instead of looking themselves.