Ban appeal suggestion
joepoe1997 •

joepoe1997

Server
Forum topic- ban appeal.
Suggestion
Banappeal section
/rankrules for people with rank
I would say a banappeal section, where banned people can appeal their ban.

But since a banable offense according to https://legendsmc.net/rules/ doesn't even get you banned, even if you exploit kill someone in a no kill claim. I don't really see the need for it since no one gets banned, but it would be nice if rules were actually applied. Or maybe make another rule section that would apply to people that have bought a rank, since that seems to make a difference since Tulg almost gets banned for an insult where as exploit killing gets you a "self punishment" and barely a warning. So my other suggestion would be making a /rankrules where exploiting isn't banable.

swervv

Director
Staff member
Director
Admin
Hey @joepoe1997 thank you for the suggestion!

We already have a section where players can appeal punishments.

Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns, we appreciate any feedback we are given and I respect you for giving yours.

The punishments that are listed on the rules page are the typical punishments, they are not the official punishments that staff use to punish players. The punishments list vary depending on the seriousness of the situation for example, a player who has trapped and killed 3 players will receive a longer punishment than a player who only killed 1 player and a player who repeatedly breaks the rules will receive a longer punishment when compared to a first time offender. It is impossible to list all the combinations hence the typical punishments.

Or maybe make another rule section that would apply to people that have bought a rank
I'm not sure if you are suggesting that players who have bought something from the store receive shorter punishment. If you are suggestion this I can assure you that this is not the case, donators can and do receive the same punishments as everyone else.

The case you mention of Dyrsonn, the reason why he wasn't banned is that it was his first offence. We would have warned the person who did this regardless of their rank that if they continued trying to kill people they would be banned. In this case we recovered the items you lost when you died and I informed Dyrsonn that he would be banned if he continued. Since we haven't received any reports since this happened we have assumed that this hasn't occurred again and the exploit is being fixed in a future update.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know