should i make a ban apeal yes or no cus i got mixed feelings about it if u wane now why the mixed feelings dm me here or on discord
martijn309 •

ben_z_13

I personally have nothing against you and wouldn't mind having you back. But its up to staff and by what happened last time they might not let you back to the server.

martijn309

its hard to get a unban
cus lora wil choos if it wil be accepted or to be denied and i think its just a denie what i try nits all ends on a denie just cus what i did to her

RyanPlays

I would personally say if you have a strong feeling about why you should be and you think its unjust, I would say make one. If you think you deserved the ban then i wouldnt make one. Thanks!

martijn309

ok buy its
helpers dont accept ban apeals mods do
ik but its like a place were she came alot so prob that why the staff wil say it to her to choos and its just a no 100% sure + i wil prob get a deny to if they dont ask lora its just my ban apeal they look and say deny so its like me get banned with a time ban ok me with perm/ip ban key bye + lora is prob done with me and its just beter if i stay out it just only thing why i wanted to be back is my base my ppl that i had im just at zero friends in real and on mc juist cus i fack things up its just beter without me on aney server

Last edited:

Oas

What is the reason you get banned for? If you are cheating and get banned, you should reevaluate is minecraft suitable for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.